FTC Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I bought this with my own money.
1. Usage: I did not realize that when I bought this that it was a before you brush your teeth rinse. I filled the liquid to the line in the cap and swished it around my teeth. I think that I got around 6 months worth of nightly usage with forgetting some nights and some times doing it in the morning. I would have prefered a regular mouth wash, but I wanted a whitening effect. I won’t get a huge bottle next time. I think the taste was starting to worsen this last month. I want to buy one every three months to avoid bacteria growth if contaminated. 3 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: This is a mouthwash people! Plain is way better. You will pay less for simple packaging and more for the actual product. I like the simplicity of Listerine and that the bottle is opaque unlike other mouthwashes. Being opaque protects the product from expiring faster from direct sunlight. The bottle is easy to grip as well. 5 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: The smell of this mouthwash is very strong and the taste can sting your taste buds in an unpleasant way. As long as I see results, I will endure the pain. This is a strong product, not for the faint of heart. 4 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: This product foams up in your mouth as you swish it around, so do not be surprised if it gets harder to swish as you go along. I have noticed a decrease in surface stains and my teeth are definitely whiter. They are not that bright blue-white smile that are artificial looking. It’s the kind of white that people compliment you on taking care of your teeth, not asking you where you got your teeth whitened. I like the subtle white better. When I have more money, I might try out the Crest Whitening kit for my blog followers. 5 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: The only ingredient I do not like on this very short list is sodium lauryl sulfate, since I am trying to go chemical sulfate-free. I will try to shop around for one that does not contain sls, but if not, I will probably try Crest White mouth wash to compare, because Crest is the cheaper of the two. Other than that, I have no complaints. 4 out of 5 stars
6. Results: I love te results that tis mouthwash gave me. I am a daily coffee drinker and not looking like one is amazing! If I can treat and prevent yellowing, I will do it. I mean, who wouldn’t if they could afford it? I can fit oral hygiene in my budget, since a smile can be life changing. [Loving my Eucalyptus Mint candle right now. It’s keeping me on track as I write this.] I would recommend this product, if you do not mind sulfates and a really strong taste. It works and is worth the money. 4 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this product 4.1 out of 5 stars. I want to see if there is a sulfate-free product out there that would be five stars for me. This one came pretty darn close though.