Heya Aspiring Gurus!
Well, we are at the end of July and the beginning of August. It is a sad feeling to be ending this summer series with all of you aka #Julamorous. What cheers me up is knowing that the Fall edition is coming up soon: #Octoberfest! It will be a festive month with posts on the holiday season that is Halloween. Hopefully, I will be posting from my first apartment ever! Now, back to what this post is about: empties! These are my July empties. 😦
1. The Body Shop Banana Shampoo:
2. The Body Shop Banana Conditioner:
3. Hairapy Sunsilk Waves of Envy Tousled, Texturized Beach Waves:
4. Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Body Cream:
5. Gillette Hydro Razor in Green:
6. The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask:
7. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner:
8. Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co Bahama Fizz Scented Candle:
9. Listerine Whitening Freshening Whitening Rinse in Refresh:
10. Petgold Vita Tabs For Cats:
11. Loreal Paris Feria Shimmer Boost Hydration Conditioner: (Photo Not Featured, purchased in Haircolor Box)
12. Bath Cube: (Photo Not Featured, gift from friend)
13. The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion: (Photo Not Featured, due to Serena chewing the pump)
14. Sweet Pea Bath Salts:
16. Gillette Men’s 5 Blade Razor:
17. Avon So Luminous Dazzle Bath Nectar:
18. Philosophy Cinnamon Buns: Sample Packet 1:
That’s a whole lot of empties, even though some were in small packages! Reviews on these products will be ongoing and some already have reviews. If you want a review of one of these products that aren’t already reviewed, please request it in a comment. Otherwise, I will go in a random order. What were your July Empties?
4 thoughts on “Empties: The July Edit”
What a helpful article! I just started a blog and it would mean so much if you could check out my site! Followed btw xx
Hey Natalie! Thanks for following my blog! I will be checking out yours as well! I hope your day is fashion forward.
that’s quite a few empties. I might do an empties post at some point. Right now I don’t have that many empties though.
I just happened to use up a whole bunch that month. This month I’ll probably use up less. Idk. I guess I just use up a lot if the case stays the same. I never actually kept track of it before.