Heya Aspiring Gurus,
I am sorry for the three-day long absence. I went to a friend’s house, been working, and took the dogs on a very much deserved long trip to the dog park, since there are none in the area of where I live. I had to go out-of-state for over thirty miles! They well deserved it though. Today, my package arrived earlier than expected with some goodies! Tomorrow, another should be arriving. In the middle of picture-taking, my camera stopped working. Hopefully, it will be working tomorrow! Here is a review!
Petgold Vita Tabs For Cats
? US Dollars
4 out of 5 stars
1. Usage: This is a one month supply bottle, but it lasted me around three months, because I don’t give vitamins to Shadow on a daily basis. I think she gets adequate nutrition from both wet and dry food, so I give her a vitamin on the days that she only eats dry food. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: The bottle is simple for a cat vitamin. I like that there is a cat picture on it, so that I do not confuse them with the doggy ones that are not labeled with pictures on them. I wish it came in an opaque bottle to help keep the vitamins from being exposed to light. 2 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: The tablets smell awful, but Shadow ate these up like treats. She enjoyed them and I got the piece of mind knowing that she ate them instead of the dog. 4 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: I assume the cat benefitted from the vitamins the same way people do. The only notable difference I witnessed was a shinier, softer coat and less shedding than the days she went without the vitamins and wet food. 5 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: This is chuckful of good for you vitamins with protein and a bit of fat to make it palatable for a cat. I don’t see anything bad in it. 5 out of 5 stars
6. Results: Shadow did not get sick from these vitamins, which is a huge plus. 5 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this product 4.3 out of 5 stars. The one thing that would have made this perfect 5 would have been the packaging and a less smelly product. Have you tried any vitamins for your pets? Leave me comment and request!
FTC Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I bought this with my own money.
2 thoughts on “Kitty Vitamins”
I had some free samples of omega vitamins but since it was just a sample I don’t think it did anything. I actually don’t usually give my pets any vitamins. one cat gets medicine though.
I don’t believe they are really necessary. My dog gets vitamins, because she gets hyperglycemic and the vet recommended vitamins. They have a nice boost of sugar, protein, and fat that keeps her blood sugar level.