Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I miss all of you so so much! I have been without internet for over a week now! I’m trying to find a new provider for the whole package. I’m thinking in a few weeks, I’ll be able to blog like I used to on my own computer again. Yay! For now, I am using the library on my only week day off. Next week, I do not get any days off, so do not expect anything soon for a while at least. I’m really sorry about this, but I cannot stop life and its hurtles. I only have 30 minutes remaining on my library timeclock. So, lets get into it!
11.99 US DOLLARS [for a pack of 3]
90 Soft Touch Pads [per pack]
4 out of 5 stars
1. Usage: This lasted me 90 days, so three months as my nightly toner. I really like these toner pads. It helps to reduce the amount of acne I get and reduces hormonal acne as well. I really like how much you get for the price. I did give one pack to my dad, because he can get acne from time to time and when he has it, this stuff clears it up for him. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: I like the sturdy plastic contqainer it comes in and that it has a screw on top to keep the product from drying up. It is very a simple design and style, but very effective. I really like it a lot, even though the container is a bulky item. 5 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: It really smells like Vick’s vapor rub to be totally honest with all of my viewers. It isn’t the most pleasant scent in the world. When you first use it, be careful of going near your eyes. I use the pad all over my face, then neck. After using it on my neck, I will fold the pad and use the nontextured side on my eyes to make sure they are super clean as well. 2 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: This wipes any remaining dirt/makeup off of my face and leaves a pleasant tingle behind. I believe that this helps to tighten my pores, but I am not entirely sure or certain. I really like this pad, but I think it might be a little too strong and drying for my skin type. I think that I will be going with the sensitive or the all natural kind next time in the same brand, because I do think that this product is very effective. Until I find a formula that is right for my skin, this product will not achieve holy grail status. 4 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: I really like how this toner does not contain any alcohol whatsoever. Alcohol is very drying on the skin and I do not want products with alcohol in them. It does have ammonium lauryl sulfate, but I am unsure whether that is a bad ingredient or not. I know sodium l s is, but not if this one is. 4 out of 5 stars
6. Results: These pads are truely amazing. I love toner pads for the evening, because I think they work better than just spraying toner on and wiping it off with a cotton ball. I also think that the pqds are more heavy duty, taking off more junk that gets in there during the day. I believe this stuff does work to treat and reduce acne. 5 out of 5 stars
Overall, a solid 4.1. I’m running out of time here, so I have to go!
FTC DISCLAIMER: ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. I AM NOT PAID TO ADVERTISE OR FOR MY THOUGHTS.
9 thoughts on “Review: Stridex Maxium”
I’ve missed your posts and was surprised to see an email update in my inbox as I was about to start my homework! Twelve dollars for 3 packages sounds like quite a deal though.
lol. Another rare one today as well. Cannot wait to see you on Sunday!!! We need to plan. Text me. Or I will you.
Next Sunday right? I’m at work but I could shoot you a quick text in a bit.
YES! Not tomorrow. lol.
Ok just making sure lol
I’m trying to finish another post in 14 min. Ttyl.
I’ve used those too and liked them. its a good product. I hope you get internet at home soon. I miss your posts!
I miss reading yours! I am going to put up one or two today and catch up on reading yours and Danielle’s posts!