Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I know that it has been forever since I have last posted. 24 days ago to be exact. I still have no internet, but several prospective new apartment homes to call my own. Next week will be quite impossible to post, since I am working 40 hours all during library hours. *le sigh* Well, at least I have today and everyone’s support. My blog is still quite visited even when I’m not here. Love all of you guys! The librarian doesn’t let me upload photos! Sorry about no new pics, but at least you know I am still alive and you can google search for photos easy. *smiles*
1. Secret Clinical Strength in Ooh-lala Lavender Scent
2. Extra Strength Color Oops
3. Bath & Body Works Hello Sugar! Moisturizing Body Meringue
4. The Body Shop Mini Heart Shape Soap Gift Box With Mixed Variety [Holiday set of 6 soaps]
5. Axe Dry 24 H Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid in Excite
6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
7. Kleenex Hand Towels 55ct
8. Axe Fresh Clix 24H Deodorant Stick
Those are all of my empties for the month of October. November has none so far, but I have a couple that are running out real soon. I cannot wait to be able to post consistently again.
4 thoughts on “Empties: The October Edition”
welcome back even if its just for today! I miss your blog posts and hope you have a place to live soon with internet!
That’s a lot of deodorant! I really hope you find a new place soon.
Hi there. I know you don’t have internet access but I nominated you anyways for the WordPress family award. Post is here: http://dragonflybeautyreviews.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/wordpress-family-award/
I nominated you for the sunshine award! http://daniellec1992.wordpress.com/2014/01/02/the-sunshine-award/