Heya Aspiring Gurus!
That’s right! I got nominated a SECOND time for the Liebster Award and proud of it. Thanks so much to The Secret Stash for the nomination. You guys should go check out her blog. I really love it and find a lot of her product recommendations very useful. Now, onto the questions!
1. Who is your favorite blogger?
My favorite blogger of all time would have to be Fleur from FleurDeForce on youtube. I love everything that she blogs about, which is heavily beauty related. I try most of the products that she recommends and many of her things are on my wish list. My all time girl blogger crush!
2. What’s your favorite candle?
My favorite candle right now is Bath & Body Work’s Home Scented 3-Wick Candle in Turquoise Waters. I love how crisp and relaxing the seaside scent is.
3. What’s the best mascara you have ever tried?
The best mascara that I have ever tried is the Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay.
4. What would your perfect dinner be like?
My perfect dinner would be….a surprise! I love a good surprise at a nice restaurant. I am always trying new things and I am up for anything. A candlelit dinner or a seaside luncheon? I don’t want to choose. I want both…I want it ALL.
5. What’s the most expensive product you bought?
The most expensive product that I have ever bought was my Clarisonic for 106 USD.
6. If you could live the life of your dreams right now, what would you be doing, where would you be and with who?
If I could live the life of my dreams right now, I would be a successful YA Paranormal Novelist that lives in Cali and engaged to Lucas eel. That is my fantasy life and it is far from reality. I don’t think that I’ll ever live off of being a novelist. It is true that I am close to being done with my first novel in a series, but who says that it will even sell one copy? But I have to try to live the American dream. The thing is though that the great paying job and the white picket fence is closer than I thought. With my job at Mapfre, it could be possible within a year. I just have to survive the 90 day review and I’ll be a shoe-in for the rest of my life at this company. Because let’s face it, no matter the economy, people will always need car insurance. It’s a job that will always be around.
7. Favorite nail polish?
My favorite nail polish…that is a hard one. I guess, if I could only choose one polish for the rest of my life, it would be Opi’s Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection. It is just a classic glam glitter polish. I just wish it was a bit more opaque, because that periwinkle color is perfect!
8. Planner of choice?
This is so not hard! My Filofax A5 is simply amazing! I am obsessed! It is the best investment that I have ever made. It makes me so organized and I even use it at work to organize my day and to keep track how long it takes for me to do tasks. I also list my work priorities in my Filofax as well as my personal list of my weekly duties that rotates with the other three people in my unit. I already have a nickname: Annah. It is how people in the South say Hannah. I feel so special. lol.
9. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own?
I don’t really have a favorite. I love all my clothes equally, but I am in love with my new pumps, because they are purple and comfortable, which is a winning combination for me.
10. Favorite tv show?
Of all time? That is easy it is Pretty Little Liars. Love them so much! The show just keeps on getting better and better. I do not want it to end! Yes to season 6 poster!
My Ten Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging and when abouts?
2. If you could only choose between skincare and makeup, which would you choose and why?
3. If you could live anyone’s life for a day, who would you choose and why?
4. Long mermaid hair or a bob?
5. Name one thing you are looking forward to this Winter.
6. Name your favorite season and why that is.
7. What is your first makeup related memory?
8. What is your favorite book or Who is your favorite author?
9. Favorite brand of makeup.
10. The best makeup beauty find that was a bargain.
10 Bloggers I Nominate:
1. Dani from DaniWritesReviews
2. Cos from The World Of Cos
3. Alice from Strange Made Me
4. Crystal from Eat.Shop.Sleep.Repeat
5. Erika Armuand from ErikaArmuand
7. Jimmy from Amsterdaily
8. Sara from Sara’s Beauty Blog
9. Erin from East Coast Glam
10. Gabrielle from A Beautiful Twenty-Something Life
Rules of the Game:
1. Acknowledge and link back to me your nominator.
2. Answer my questions.
3. Name ten questions of your own.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers that you admire.
Thanks so much for reading. I hope all of my nominees will at least answer my questions, if you have already been nominated before. Lots of love!
Selena Hannah xoxoxo