Heya Aspiring Gurus!
Another month of favorites has come to pass and I have decided on yet a different way to approach posting it. This month, I am going to do a bullet point list and be really brief. It’s only noon, but I’m already tired. I plan on getting some reading in and a bit of writing, possibly working on that book review that I was supposed to have this week. I’m getting really into planner decorating and will be doing a sticker haul in the coming weeks from Esty. I am also buying an uncustomized Erin Condrin planner that I have been wanting forever. That style seems to suit me better than the filofax. I am find planner decorating soothing, de-stressing, and gives me a sense of direction. Once the baby is here, I will have even more things to put in my planner and it’ll be a way to have “me” time.
- Being Pregnant. Yes, sometimes I hate it, but it’s a beautiful thing.
- My belly popped out this week. I now sport a noticeable baby bump and let me tell you, it was painful.
- My Birthday! Another year wiser.
- FOOD! My one and only obsession now.
- Visiting my Bestest Friend Ever Who Loves Me No Matter What!
Those are my favorites for this month and I’m sure I’ll have tons to tell in no time at all. Until then, peace out!