I have a full, bursting bag of empties this month, so I feel very proud of myself. Also, like I accomplished something. I feel so good with cleansing all of these products out of my home and life. I love using stuff up, because it makes room for the stuff that I really love and for new items, too. I want to be more of a minimalist and try to have not as much stuff as I am cutting down and using up stuff. I’m sure I’ll need to do this again someday, but for now, I want to only have things that I love stick around and not being afraid to use up those things as well. I just have a whole new outlook on life. I don’t want to waste what I have, but I don’t want to deny myself fun girly stuff. I don’t spend on myself very often, usually just around Christmas and on my Birthday. I even have NO beauty subscriptions in an effort to use up the stuff that I have and focus on that.
I’ve been purging my clothes and Dean’s as well. I’ve been consigning everything he out grows (right now, it’s fall and winter stuff from last year and earlier this year) and clothes that I just don’t love or will never fit into again. Goodbye size 6 pants. I’ll be happy to be an eight again. I’m currently a happy size 10 to 12. My body is clinging onto those last 10 lbs until I stop breastfeeding. I’ll be using my consignment money to buy clothes for Dean and maybe a few pieces for myself IF I love any of them. I really hate shopping for clothes. I’m hard on myself and my body.
Well, let’s get to those empties!
1. Dove Original Clean 24H Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant
2. M&M’s ChiliNut
3. & 4. International Delight Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
5. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1
6. & 7. Parent’s Choice Wipes in No Scent
8. Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer in Aloe Soothe
9. Victoria’s Secret 2-In-1 Wash & Scrub in PINK Total Flirt
10. Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion in Coconut Lime
11. Gerber Graduates lil’ Crunchies in Mild Cheddar
12. Gerber Breakfast Buddies in Apple Cinnamon
13. Snickers Ice Cream Bars 6 ct
14. & 15. & 16. Parent’s Choice Baby Bottles
17. Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes
18. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave In Conditioner
19. Lush Razzle Dazzle Solid Bath Oil
20. New England Coffee in Blueberry Cobbler
21. Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 25 ct
22. Swisspers 100% Cotton Rounds
23. Lush Big Blue Bath Bomb
24. Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum
25. Tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
26. OPI Nail Lacquer in Red Texture Polish
27. Chock Full O’Nuts in Midtown Manhattan Single Serve
28. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
29. Rite Aid Acetaminophen
30. OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel
31. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
32. Replenix Neckletage
33. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
34. Boo-Boo Cover Up Concealer in Medium
35. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral Enriched Renewal Cream
36. Escada Joyful Perfume Sample
37. Hair Tie
38. OPI Nail Lacquer in Purple Texture Polish
39. & 40. & 41. RevivHair Placode Booster Serum
42. Hair Tie
43. Hair Clip
44. & 45. Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream
46. Harvey Prince Serendipity Perfume Sample
With Love ❤
11 thoughts on “October Empties”
Wow! That’s quite a lot of empties! I think I have about half of that this month.
It was a big month for me. I’m hoping for another huge clear out.
Good luck! Lol. Mine are starting to slow down because I’ve basically run out of foil packets. I only have 2 so far this month.
I have a couple as well so far. I’m hoping to go through at least 10 skincare products.
That is a good goal. I’ll be lucky if I get 3 skincare products, because everything is in sample tubes now. But my exfoliant and face wash both only have a couple uses left.
Sample tubes go fast though.
They do sometimes. The new Barbie puppy movie is on nickelodeon Sunday at noon if you wanted to watch it! Lol
Yay! Watching it!
It was cute! The Barbie youtube channel always informs me of these things on the youtube homepage, I don’t know why. Lol
Lol. Guess I need to subscribe.
It’s mostly ads but they have a couple different web series going now too.