I have not counted my empties beforehand so it will be a complete surprise to see how many products I have used up this month. I am happy to have finish at least one full sized item this month that I can remember and I am really proud of myself. It was a big 2 oz night time face cream that I didn’t particularly enjoy. So, even if I only finished up like 20 things, I feel like I have accomplished so much more. Let’s get into seeing what I used up this month instead of continuing this long intro.
2. International Delight Coffee Creamer
4. Gerber Lil’ Beanies
5. Swiss Miss Hot Milk Chocolate
6. Hawaiian Tropic Broad Spectrum SPF 30
7. LW Home Banana Smoothie Candle
8. Biore Charcoal Nose Strip
9. Derma E Hydrating Night Cream
10. Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08
10. Softsoap Body Scrub Coconut Butter
11. 3 in 1 Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner Strawberry & Banana
12. Medicell Labs Advanced Moisture Eye Mask Duo
14. MJCARE Snail Face Mask
15. B&BW Hello Sugar! Shimmer Body Lotion
16. Eau Thermale Avene Theramal Spring Water
17. Makeup Forever Loose Face Powder
18. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer
19. OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil
20. Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap in Robin’s Egg Blue
21. Temptu Pink Pearl Highlighter
22. Marc Jabos Daisy Perfume Sample
23. Hair Tie
24. SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair Sunscreen
24 products empty isn’t a bad number to end the month with. I already have four or five empties in my basket right now and I’m sure I’ll have more soon. It seems like some things are running out all at once, but I have backups. I’m hoping that October brings a solid 20 product month as well. I’m usually very happy with using up 20 products a month. I know that may seem like a lot to other people, but I have a ton of deluxe and sample sizes that need to be used up. I’m forever adding to the collection with my Sephora and Walmart beauty boxes. I’m getting there though. I don’t have quite as big of a stash as I used to.
8 thoughts on “September Empties”
way to go! a lot of these were beauty items.
I try. Lol. I’ve noticed that since I stick to the same products, I go through them quicker. I still rotate through a few products, but not as many as I used to. I need to use a mask tonight. I haven’t masked all week.
same. i generally don’t rotate things, unless scents don’t match or something irritated my skin or something.
I have so much opened that I need to rotate through my scents. Although I have yet to find a perfume that has gone bad on me.
Same. Sometimes the color changes but the product doesn’t smell bad or different? Like the high school musical one. My that’s so raven one turned slightly yellow but smells the same.
Yes, the high school musical is now purple but still smells perfectly fine. No alcohol smell which is the scent that perfumes get when they go bad.
I will watch out for that then. Usually th
Things just start to smell odd or bad.