Well, better late than never, huh? I was busy over Labor Day weekend and it didn’t leave much time for blogging. I’ve been trying to get a lot of posts scheduled to go up this weekend and next week. There are so many posts that I want to write, plus a lot of products are piling up in my basket to review. I have a very busy end of year for me. There are so many appointments for Dean to go to and my dad is having foot surgery at the end of the year. I’m going to get in as much blogging as I can, because I might be off and one at the end of the year. I’m taking time off to take care of my dad and Dean, because he won’t be able to take care of Dean for a bit. This is such a busy year for me. Also, it has been the most productive year as well.
I decided to sign up for the next Insurance course to get an Associates degree in Insurance Data Analytics. I’ll be getting my books in a couple of weeks. I might be blogging less. I’m going to take the exam sometime in Jan to March, which is my exam window and I get to chose the day and time to take it. Two Associates degrees kinda equal 1 BA degree right? I didn’t get to interview for that job, strictly on the basis of no BA. Talk about discrimination in the workforce.
I basically felt degraded by the HR manager that talked to me about having no degree and once I told her that I had an Associates degree (in the job description it said you could have an Associates with 4 to 6 years of documented work HISTORY, not specific work experience), she said I needed a BA and work experience to get this job. Quote: “You don’t go from down here to up here. Do you understand?” Oh, I understood perfectly. You just didn’t want to give me a chance to prove that you don’t need a formal education to work in IT.
But, let’s get to my empties post.
6. Gerber lil’ Beannies
8. International Delight Coffee Creamer
9. Boston’s Best Breakfast Blend Coffee
10. New England Coffee Colombian Supremo
11. Dunkin’ Donuts Dunkin’ Dark Coffee
12. Garnier Micellar Mattifying Cleansing Water
13. Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Hand Soap
14. Swisspers Cotton Rounds
15. Lab Series Daily Moisture Defense Lotion
16. Davines Natualtech Repluming Hair Filler
17. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in Orange
18. Ice Breakers Cool Blasts Wintergreen Chews
19. Roloxin Lift Instant Skin Smoothing Masque
20. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser
21. FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
22. Palmer’s Luminous Hydration Facial Oil
24. Perfume Samples: Chloe & Oscar Delarenta
Not as many empties this month, but still quite a bit. I already have quite a few for September, so I think I will have more empties for this month. I am glad to be using up more of my collection. Eventually, I would like to buy some new stuff that I have been DYING to try. I’m really trying not to be a hoarder and to use and enjoy what I have. I think I have been very successful, despite splurging for my birthday and tax money treat. I need to treat myself sometimes, right? I’ll be treating myself to clip in hair extensions soon enough. I’m embracing my darker, natural hair color. No more bleach. No more blonde. Just…..me.