Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Body Cream
12.50 US DOLLARS
4 out of 5 stars
FTC Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I purchased this product with my own money.
1. Usage: This tube of lotion lasted me quite a while. I didn’t use it regurally, but it lasted me 3 months of using it at least twice a week. I cut the end of the tube off once no more product was coming out nd it had a week’s worth of lotion still left in it. The lotion that was left in it was thicker like body butter and very moisturizing. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: I love the holographic aspect of the tube and how the design reflects its name. It is dark brown and reddish brown in coloring and although it isn’t a really alluring design nor color, the scent spoke to me. I fell in love with the entire scent collection. The packaging could be better, so I woul;dn’t have to majorly cut up the tube to get the last bit out. 3 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: The element that captured it all. Twilight Woods is a warm musk that smells less woodsy and more like the air in a cottage home with the fireplace going. It is a light fragernce with a hint of spcy cinomin. This is definitely a femine scent, not a mascline one, but I suppose this scent could be unsex, if you like warmer scents on your man. I enjoy this scent so much that I bought the roll-on perfume. 5 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: I feel that this moisturizer is better for dry skin and would be a better lotion for the winter. However, I went through a pretty severe skin irratation in June, so I really loved how soothing and moisturizing this was and it dried with a satin finish. My legs felt crazy soft even when they were flaking like crazy. The lotion keeps skin soft and hydrated. I have oily skin, so I don’t use it every tie I showever. I tret my skin two times a week or whenever it is irritated from allergies or other products. I love that this is non-irritating. It is the only lotion I own that I can use on broken skin and it helps rather than making it worse. 5 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: The only ingredient I do not like in this is Linalool, since it is some animal by-product. Other than that, this stuff has great things in it. No parabens or mineral oil. This makes me happy, because I can repurchase it in the future. Once I runout of moisurizers, this will be on my repurchase list. 4 out of 5 stars
6. Results: The lotion is a nice thick, creamy consistency and it really helped improve my skin. My skin is pretty soft to begin with, but this just made it better. I think that it is worth the price for how much you get and how long it lasts. 4 ou of 5 stars
Overall, I give it 4.3 stars out of 5. I will be repurchasing, when I go to B&BW to restock.